Enduring & productive client relationships
WHAT WE DO
Our team will work with you to identify your key clients and customers – those without which your business could be at risk.
We will discuss the objectives, strategy and any issues and sensitivities before creating a key client management programme that meets your objectives.
For example, our client listening programme will find out things such as:
- What clients and customers think of your service
- What clients really like and what they would like to see changed
- What their future plans are and how this may affect the services they buy from you
- Whether you are perceived to be adding value – and what additional value your clients would like to see
- How your clients view the services that they receive from your competitors (including how your pricing compares to others in the market)
We will then set our findings out in a detailed report which will include our recommendations. Our team can then work with you to implement change, support your people so that they can manage key client relationships in a better way, and to ensure that the process of communication with your key clients is maintained.
We find that clients really like this approach – they are very willing to engage – and they are generally happy to discuss their relationship with you openly and provide a huge amount of crucial information. All of which can be used to implement meaningful change so that your key relationships are maintained and enhanced.